Siding Replacement in Western Washington
Update Your Siding With Polar Bear Exterior Solutions
Do you have old siding that is being damaged by water and needs constant attention and upkeep?
Perhaps your home had vinyl siding installed that is now warping and fading?
Polar Bear Exterior Solutions has a low-maintenance solution that will add beauty, style and resale value to your home, while protecting it from the elements for years to come!
Learn more about our selection of long-lasting James Hardie® fiber cement siding options.
James Hardie® Fiber Cement Siding
James Hardie is widely known as the leading manufacturer of high-quality fiber cement siding products. Millions of homes in the U.S. are cladded with this unique product. Polar Bear Exterior Solutions believes James Hardie® is an ideal fit for Western Washington homes due to its ability to withstand moisture, rot, and pests. Here are a few more reasons to choose this siding option:
- Look and texture of wood without the maintenance
- Resists damage from extended exposure to rain, humidity, snow, salt air and winds up to 150 mph
- Will not crack, rot or delaminate under normal conditions
- Excellent value and return on investment
- Many pre-finished color options
Rugged cedar siding has definite advantages for Washington home exteriors. Cedar wood is an excellent building material with many properties that make it durable and naturally resistant to problems.
- Beautiful, natural look that blends well with the environment
- Sustainable and durable
- Provides excellent insulation value
- Can be painted, stained or left untreated
- Choose rustic unfinished rough side or refined tight-knot cedar
RESIDING OF FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH IN SHELTON, WA
Polar Bear Exterior Solutions provides the best windows for your home, featuring a variety of material options from several local and national manufacturers. Learn more about the benefits of window replacement.